Day Trading – The Bullz And Bearz
Profitable Trading In Any Market – Stocks Options FOREX
July 12th, 2010
That’s right I said it – short the 10-year treasury bonds. They have been on a huge upswing of late and there will come a time when interest rates HAVE to rise to counter balance the debt structure of the US. It’s not going to happen overnight, but after nearly every single recession bond prices eventually fall hard.
When this happens, bond prices will fall dramatically so as to entice people to come back and buy more bonds. Here’s where we are right now. Also notice the huge spread between the 50-day and 200-day moving average.
- 10-Year Treasuries – Bad Investment
- Traded Index Futures – Index Charting
- Why the 200 DMA Is So Important
- House, Senate Pass Sweeping Financial Reform
- China Will End Peg Of Yuan To Dollar
- Fibonacci Retracement Levels Resistance
- Moody’s Downgraded Greece To Junk
- Dow Jones Fibonacci Levels
- Don’t Trust Ben Bernanke’s Forecast!
- Fibonacci Levels and Moving Averages
- S&P 500 Monthly Gains
- Gap Fill In Crude Oil?
- Hammer Candlestick Pattern – Reversal Or Not?
- Huge Market Selling Off Underway
- Profit From The VIX Spiking
Learn to make consistent profits trading in the stock and Forex markets. Follow successful and proven strategies based on technical analysis.
CAUTION: AD FREE ZONE
As you probably already noticed, this site is completely Ad Free. This means you will never see any flashing banners or promotions while you are here.
1-on-1 COACHING PROGRAM
After spending time trading for the "Big Boys" I have decided to help individual investors become successful traders. Ask me about the Coaching Program.
Grab This Feed *** Friend Me *** Follow Me
Today's Live Market Quotes & Charts
***Make Money Trading Your Own Account***
The Bullz And Bearz Trading Archives
- July 2010
- June 2010
- May 2010
- April 2010
- March 2010
- February 2010
- January 2010
- December 2009
- November 2009
- October 2009
- September 2009
- August 2009
- July 2009
- June 2009
- May 2009
- April 2009
- March 2009
- February 2009
- January 2009
- December 2008
- November 2008
- October 2008
- September 2008